Friday, November 7, 2008

LEAH--The Lusting Monkey Zombies



Ever seen an old zombie movie? The zombies are just stumbling aimlessly attacking whoever is unfortunate enough to be closest to them! Really…they never seem to care who it is…so long as they don’t have to stumble too far to attack the victim. Stiff, aimless, wondering creatures….those zombies. Hollow empty eyes….perverted with nonsensical thoughts that urge them to simply attack and kill. Yeah…you know exactly where I’m going with this, don’t you. :) Its pretty clear…its ok if you don’t get it, I’ll keep babbling.
Ever notice the guys, walking around eyes darting from one girl to another…doing full body scans? (& yes, having brain party strip clubs, sorry girls, its true, guys have confirmed it, not to creep you out, but yeah half naked girls are another topic) And likewise…the girls with puppy eyes…inclined to do the monkey and cling onto whatever limb will have them, desperate for some kind of security, whatever the form. Keep in mind…that you have these types in both sexes, boys with “the monkey” and girls with “the brain strip clubs.” These are just a few examples of real living breathing, zombies. And you thought they were made up?  Now before you pass out, Im not going sci-fi on you. (this is hypothetic)


Think about it. Same idea. Stumbling around clumsily falling to one victim after another. I’m not here to make people feel bad, I definitely don’t consider myself perfect or some ideal person, so please don’t think I am bashing just to bash. I have been wondering why this happens. And though it hasn’t just made sense over night, over time I’ve come to realize something huge and I want to share it. :)(because Gods awesome and revealed it to me!!) The key is in the hollow zombie eyes.


Now I’m not a huge Zombie fan, but I’m pretty sure they become hypnotized (correct me if your more savvy in this area…haha) then go on killing streaks yada yada. Well, sometimes we forget how vulnerable our eyes are, we think for some reason, we build up an allowance and an immunity to seeing certain things, and then deem them “ok”. Thing is, these “things” I’m talking about, are never ok. For Guys (im not a guy…so correct me if Im wrong) the eyes are subjected to the hypnotism of porn etc. That word covers….a lot. For girls it’s the romance novels etc.(or movies for girls that hate reading). And weird as it sounds, I have to say, both these things go for both sexes.
So how does one become a zombie?
Its thanks to the hypnotism of Satan/sin. GUYS! The more you allow your minds to be filled with things that are causing your mind to fall into lust, the more mindless and hollow your actions become! GIRLS! The more you allow yourself to fantasize over the perfect romance, the more lonely and empty you’ll become! (AHH! This is big people!)
Philippians 4:8 Wasn’t written for simply a jolly good quote! >>
Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.<<<

(I added the sisters in there….just so you know, its implied)
Psalm 119:37-->
Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
Proverbs 6:25-->
Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,
Proverbs 17:24-->
A discerning man keeps wisdom in view, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth.


To wrap up (sorry this is so long!) ,
what goes in must come out
. And I don’t mean that in a gross way, and yet…it can be gross if what your eating is junk. Soak in goodness, not filth. So you can be alert, and ready to take on what comes your way!!!
Gods got a great mysterious and victorious plan!!!
But the light in your eyes will fade if you allow darkness to sneak its way in through filth! BURN THE BOOKS, DESTROY THE DISKS, WIPE THE COMPUTER, STOP THE FILTH DEAD IN ITS TRACKS! Don’t be seduced by deceptive charm, misery loves company and will stop at nothing to tempt you.
Guys, you know what’s attractive? A guy who doesn’t allow filth to sneak into his life! Who is quick to get accountability and weed it out when it sneaks in. Don’t be lethargic, be a champion, attack!
God!!! TURN EYES FROM WORTHLESS THINGS! AND PRESERVE LIVES ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD! BRING LIGHT TO HOLLOW DARK EYES, AND DESTROY THE CHAINS OF SIN! YOU ARE MIGHTY TO SAVE!!!!
Thanks Daddy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such a great way of using illustrations leah, I completely agree! so many times people underestimate the effect that romance or fantasizing about the perfect man can have on girls.
Ps. I've been meaning to share this but I keep forgetting.. this is a link to the best book about dating/love/purity/our relationship with God EVER. it has helped me sooo much and it applies to guys and girls, but it is written by a man who's wife left him after only two months of marriage. It's a life-changing book .. check it out :) http://www.robeagar.com/pages/page.asp?page_id=2704

imleah said...

thanks mirr! Send me that link via FB, it wont go through from your comment for some reason, I look forward to looking into it!

Ransomed Knight said...

Sex is not something to be sold cheaply; in the fashion that the media is constantly attempting to force us to believe.
The price upon sex is your very life.
It's more than just a physical motion, a moment of excitement, 1 Corinthians 6:16 is clear that sex is an act of becoming one flesh, both on a spiritual and physical level. Therefore, do not sell your self until you are married; the cost is your life, the down payment your soul. Until you are tied together, to be and live as one for the rest of your days, do not surrender your life.

imleah said...

Thanks Ransomed Knight, thats a very important statement you made. Sex has become so nonchalant, so casual and under-rated that the beauty, the holiness, and the importance of waiting until marriage has/is being suffocated under lies. Your not worthless if you have already had sex before marriage, you can be forgiven, but does that mean you just figure whats done is done and keep having sex? People DONT BUY THAT LIE! ahh!
God has such a beautiful plan. It just needs to be made known.